Remembering Our Loved Ones.
For three generations, we’ve helped families plan tributes that fulfill each family’s wishes and emotional needs according to their traditions, faith and budget. When planning a service, we guide you carefully through the process.
Arranging the Tribute
We offer a full-range of burial and cremation options and can assist you in your choices. Count on us to take care of all the details including:
- Burial services
- Cremation services
- Funeral, memorial, and graveside services
- Visitations and private gatherings
- Services at the funeral home, church, or other location
- Coordination of cemetery, mausoleum, or columbarium space
- National and International transport of the deceased and out-of-town arrangements
- Filing of insurance claims, pensions, and veteran’s benefits
- Assistance with military honors for veterans and their families
Personalizing the Tribute
When honoring a loved one, it is important to communicate the things that made the person special. Tell the story of a life through memory boards, personalized guest books, displays of cherished possessions, preservation of prayer cards and obituary notices, or a DVD presentation entitled “Journey of Remembrance.” There are many ways to personalize caskets and urns, as well.
Assistance After the Funeral
Sometimes, a family member needs additional support in coping with the loss of a loved one. We can help with referrals to counselors and support groups and a library of books, brochures, and other resources that assist in healing from the strong emotions of grief and bereavement.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you or a family member needs any type of assistance or support.